Thursday, April 22, 2010

yahoo!

what a day I had at the library.  I met so many new friends, I am so lucky!  we read a story about monkey's, I love monkey's.  then the kids did some really messy hand printing.  I wish I had hands!

First, I had a nice little snooze while Miss Cheri was reading,......its important to rest whenever you can!

here is Nick, he was a lot of fun.  he let me give him tons of kisses and he giggled a lot.  I guess he has 2 dogs at home already so he doesn't need another one, but it was fun to meet him.  I hope I see him again!



This is Sadie, her grandmother is Miss Cheri and they both like me a lot!  Sadie has a dog at home also.  Everyone here at the library has dogs!  Sadie likes to do a little training with me.  I love to follow her around the library after we are done reading stories. 




Here are Stephanie, Alexandra and Sadie.  it was so much fun to meet them!  Stephanie and Alexandra met a very extra happy dog recently that was a little to excited to be very much fun.  Its hard to not get so excited when you are dog and you love life!  But if you do, then no one wants to pet you.  So, my mother works really hard at helping me to be gentle and kind.  Now Stephanie and Alexandra know that there are nice gentle dogs they can pet!
Anna and Olga were at story hour also.  Someone was tickling my feet!! Are you ticklish?  It makes you giggle, doesn't it?


Just as my mother and I were leaving we saw Brianna and Autumn.  visiting is so much fun we just had to stay for a few more minutes,..... look, my mothers finger is in the picture!  how silly,......

Whew,............. it was a busy day at the library, time for a nap!  goodnight,................

No comments:

Post a Comment