Monday, April 12, 2010

And how was your weekend?

How did you spend your weekend?  Play ball with your Mom and Dad?  Hang out with your brothers and sisters?  Meet your friends and play soccer, ball, jump rope, or just laugh? 

Here's what we did over the weekend!

Saturday morning, we all just relaxed on the porch.  Here I am with all of my sisters.  We are hard to see bcause we are all black - can you find all of the labradors?  Can you find me?  I'll give you a hint, I have a really big head and its kinda square in shape,.............

Then, my parents had to do something called "run errands"  I like the run sounding part, but not so sure about the other thing.  I think it means we drive around a lot and sleep in the car.  But we also got to visit Evergreen Walk .  My sister Lucy was with us.  It was fun!   Its a great place to go if you are a well behaved dog (My mother says I am so I must be!).  You get to meet new people, hang out, eat at Moe's outside and watch the birds.  Here we are!
Doing "errands" is very tiring.  Do you ever take a nap during the day?  I LOVE to take naps.  And after a busy day like we had it seemed like the thing to do. 
See you on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment