Wednesday, April 07, 2010

What Fun!

What fun I had today!  On our way to the library today I was a little sad as it was once again raining.  Again!  Rain!  But it started to clear up as we drove into the driveway and it felt like it was going to be a good day.

Turned out to be a great day! 

They begin the story hour with a cute little song called "Good Morning".  I don't sing very well but I give a rousing "good morning" bark and hello when they start!  They have a cute stuffed toy that they use for the song and I am pretty sure its one of my toys that I lost.  I'll save that story for another day. 

I spent a lot of time with my new friend Grace. She's really cute, and a very happy girl! We hung out on the floor together for a long time.







She even brought me my toy!


So many friends!  So many faces!  Here are a few more from our visit.

This is Gaeb.  He's not so sure he loves me yet, but I'm working on it!  Last week he put a cookie on a chair for me and today, well today I sort of surprised him when a crayon from the project they were working on dropped to the floor.  In my usual excited fashion, I DIVED under the table to get the crayon.  Of course I was trying to retrieve it for my mother (hmmmmm,  at least I think that is what I was supposed to do) and to Gaeb's surprise I dived right past him under the table.  It was fun and I think I saw a little smile on Gaeb's face!

And then, well, I managed to get my favorite library folks to pose for a picture with me.  They are so much Fun!  Thats Lindsey on the left, she has dogs at home and talks to me in that voice that just gets me all wiggly and giggly.  Thats Cheri in the middle.  She's the boss!  She has a dog at home named Tanzy.  We love her a lot because she lets us come every week.  Anna is on the right.  Anna wasn't quite sure about me when I first arrived but I have won her over!  Its her story hour that we do on Tuesdays.  And guess what, Anna doesn't have a dog at home but she just got chickens!  I think that might be better because there are many and they run around.  Very cool.   

No comments:

Post a Comment