Tuesday, April 13, 2010

stories about sheep,............

Today at the library we listened to stories about and sheep and sang a song! Remember? "bah bah black sheep have you any wool?".

Frankie was great, he knew all of the words!









After every story my friends get to do a project. I wish I had fingers so I could do it also! Today they made a sheep, see?



Casey and Madison came right over to say hi today. What fun it is to have friends so happy to see me! Look at these cute hats we tried on, they have such fun things at the library.

They have this really cool place in the library where they read stories. It has windows and everything! Check it out, you can see really far,......


I can't wait until next week. I wonder what the stories will be about?????

No comments:

Post a Comment