Monday, April 12, 2010

have you met my friend Izzy?

So, I'm a dog, right?  Have you heard that dogs and cats don't get along?  Well I am here to tell you dogs and cats get along really well.  This is my friend Izzy.  She came to our house last summer as a little kitten.  My mother and I went to a really fun tracking seminar in NH.  It was held at a Humane Society and we came home with a kitten!  My mother, she's a real animal lover.  We love Izzy.  Her real name is Isabella.  She hangs out on the porch with us all the time, watches the birds and likes to hang out when we are working on our blog.  Do you have a cat or kitten?  What fun!

This is Izzy sleeping with me in the porch. 






And this is Izzy helping at the computer. I think she is keeping the seat warm for my mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment