Thursday, April 29, 2010

2 is better then 1

this week I got to visit the library twice!  it seems my mother got a little confused about days and times,.... I guess that happens with humans sometimes.  I was pretty sure it didn't matter to me, any day at the library is a great day!

we are taking a short break from the library until the new summer program starts.  I can't wait!  Miss Cheri tells me, but "shhhhhh" I think its a secret, that I am going to have my own special Zenny Hour!  Can't wait, I hope the kids get to read to me, I love reading and listening to the stories.  Sometimes I take a little nap but that okay too.

Nick came to the library just to see me!   I gave him a big old sloppy wet kiss!
 My sister Lucy came for a quick visit also.  Lucy isn't a therapy dog yet, but I think she will be when she grows up a little.  Lucy is very well trained and a little shy.  Miss Cheri was nice enough to let her come visit for just a bit.  Here is Nick making friends with Lucy.

My friends Anna and Karen at the library can't wait until I come back.  Its so nice to have friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment