Thursday, July 08, 2010

what do you do after you visit the library?

Hi everyone!  so after your visit to the library to get fantastic books, what do you do?  play with friends?  play outside?  hang out with Mom and Dad?  how about swimming??? do you like to swim?  I LOVE to swim and my mom took me swimming after we left the library.  it felt so good to get in the water, it was hot, wasn't it?  check it out, I love to swim!

here I am checking out the water, do you think its cold?
 
                                                                        








SPLASH!!! here I go!  look at me, my mom threw a tennis ball and I brought it back!  do you play catch with your dog at home?  we love it you know,..........






Sigh,...........time to go home, hope I get to go swimming again next week!  see you later,...................

No comments:

Post a Comment