Monday, July 05, 2010

happy 4th of July!

Hi everyone, how are you?  what did you do this holiday weekend?  lots of people go on vacation.  we went for a nice long hike before it got to hot.  you know I am a black labrador and when it gets really hot out my black fur really heats up so my mother tries to get us out early when it is cooler.  our father was home also so we all went for a hike, at least my sister Lucy, my mom and dad and me!  my 3 other sisters stayed at home.  they are a little older and its to hot for them. 

so we went for a nice long hike and then came home.  we like to take naps after we come home.  its nice to do that after a hard day of exercise, don't you think?  do you take naps?
I LOVE taking naps,........
this is me before the hike!  I am resting,...........



this is me AFTER the hike,........... I am resting again,.....








and this is Lucy, she likes to nap also!
and this is me with my daddy, he likes to make funny faces!  

No comments:

Post a Comment