Wednesday, July 14, 2010

such a lucky dog,..................

wow, I am such a lucky dog.  do you know how many friends I have at the library?  so many, too many to count!  plus I don't have any fingers so I can't really count using those!  but check it out, here are all of my friends who came to get books and then to visit me.  and what fun we had reading books!  you kids are such great readers!  a special "hi" to my new friends that I met this week and an extra special "hello" to my friends who keep coming back!  I get so excited when I hear your footprints on the stairs,.....  sometimes a little too excited says my mother but I am always gentle and kind,,............
keep coming in, getting books and find time to visit Zenny's corner! 








miss cheri found me a really neat book, check it out, its HUGE! 
and so many of you read to me, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when you read to me!  please come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment