Thursday, December 22, 2011

Zenny goes to college and Lucy goes to middle school

Hi Kids!  Guess what, I went to college again!  Its great fun, as I got to travel to different places and meet new college students.  When they have to take big tests the schools have started inviting therapy dogs, like me, to come and play for a bit.  You know how nice it is to just sit and pet me?  Well the older kids like it too, and the teachers!  My mom got some nice pictures of our fun,....








And Lucy, well she had her first official visit to the middle school.  It went fabulous, but I'll let her tell you,....., Lucy???



Hi, Lucy here - yes I had a GREAT time at the school.  I  helped with a student who is learning to read better.  And, I got to point out the pictures I liked.  We sat in a nice quiet room where we read 2 books.  It was so much fun we are going back in January.  Do you like to read?  Its lots of fun, especially when you can do it with a friend,...





No comments:

Post a Comment