Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Look what I can do!

Its me, Lucy.  While my brother Zenny has been visiting lots of difference places I have been doing fun stuff too!  I got to go to a school in Coventry and compete in an obedience trial.  And I got a nice ribbon for going and I did really well!  Its called Competition Obedience and some folks do this with their dogs.  It can be a lot of fun.   My mother was VERY proud of me!  Check it out, some nice lady videotaped us so we could watch it later.  And I also did agility this month, I've been busy! 

Lucy doing obedience!


This week I went to the library to see the kids also.  Miss Cheri gave me a cookie,.... thanks Miss Cheri!  And look, Miss Cheri is making trees for the winter display, pretty cool, isn't it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment