Friday, October 28, 2011

Climbing Lucy!

hi, Its Lucy, I want a turn to talk to you also!  Remember a few weeks ago when I told you I went to a show with lots and lots of other labradors???  Well some nice lady took some pictures,... it really is fun!
This is an AFrame, see how high it is?  I have to climb up one side and then down another - but I can't jump over the yellow part!

A Frame (Mom running really fast, look at her hair!)
This, doesn't it look familar?  This is called a See Saw - it moves when you start on one end and goes down when you get to the other end, its just like the see saw you play on in the parks but there is only one dog on it at a time!

See Saw (Mom helping me, my "Aunt" is in the background watching!  She owns my yellow siter Cameo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment