Friday, October 28, 2011

Beanie Babies, Story Hour and Exercise!

Beanie Babies !!
Hi Kids - Zenny here.  It was my turn to go to the library this week.  I brought a present, actually lots of presents.  I had Beanie Babies at home, do you know what those are?  Little cute stuffed animals that you can carry around with you.  Well for some reason I had LOTS of them at home.  The library, they do really cool displays and I'm hoping that I might see one or two of them in one of those displays soon!  They will be so much happier at the library then here at home.  They don't get played with much here,....
My favorite of the  moment,...
Then my mother too me for some exercise.  Mom and I haven't been on a together hike in a long long time,..... boy was it fun.  The water was cold though - very exciting!  We labradors like the cool fall weather, its makes us very happy!
Okay kids, we will see you in a couple of weeks.  We have company at the house this weekend, can't wait! maybe there will be pictures!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment