Monday, July 18, 2011

Zenny and Lucy Story Hour is a hit!

Hi Kids,....Don't you just LOVE story hour???  I especially love this time of year at the library because the kids come to read special to me!  I love it!  Last week we read about meeting strangers, and learned about all different types of trucks.  You might notice that I am not wearing my therapy dog vest.  I love my vest, it makes me so important!  But it was really hot last week so I did not  wear it.  Its nice in the winter because it keeps me warm but to warm in the summer time!
Library was great fun!  .....and afterwards, I got to go swimming, which I love also!  Last week we saw some old friends  and met some new ones, Hunter,Abby,  Emma and Allison, !  Tomorrow, my sister Lucy will be at story hour to listen to you read.  She is waiting patiently to have her turn,...


No comments:

Post a Comment