Monday, June 27, 2011

smells, smells and more smells

Hi Everyone! 
Zenny writing today! 

What did you do last week?  While we are waiting to get back to the library for story hour, my mother is taking me to go tracking.  Do you know what that is?  Well, its really fun.  My mother takes me to a big field along with a friend and her dog.   The people make a trail in the grass field and drop cookies along the way for us to find.  Its kind of like following breadcrumbs or a treasure hunt!  Then, after walking, turning and walking some more, you get to find the big prize - usually its a cool thing like an old glove filled with cookies, a little toy truck, something cool!  If I get really good at this I might be able to get a ribbon for it! 

We go to a really cool place called Horse Barn Hill at UCONN College.  Its an awesome place and when you are done you get to visit with the cows and play in really cool mud puddles,.... check it out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment