Thursday, December 02, 2010

pawprints,.... then fish!

Hi kids!  Sorry we are late with our blog, my mother wouldn't turn on the computer for me!  but here we are now,
last week at story hour, we got messy!  It was fun, everyone made thumb print pictures, and I made a paw print, check it out!
Oh, and I think I left a few purple paw prints on the floor at the library, sorry Miss Cheri!

And then, well this week we read a really fun book about making scary faces,. and all the kids looked really funny!  I just watched because its hard for dogs to make faces!
Check out the cool fish pictures that we made See Garrett?  He's hiding behind his picture but I know its him because he is holding my leash!  He likes to help my mother,....
 In a couple of weeks Santa will be coming to visit!  I can't wait, Miss Cheri invited me to visit with Santa so I will see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment