Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Summer is here!

hello everyone!  summer is here, did you know that?  I know that because this weekend I got to go for a drive in the red car!  The red car is a special car that only comes out of its crate in the summer, and my parents think that I am so well behaved I get to go riding in it with the top down!  of course, I always wear a seatbelt and get lots of cookies for being nice and calm and quiet in the backseat.  sometimes I take a nap,............  I like it best when we are driving because it does get a little hot.  but its lots of fun and I get to spend time just with my mom and dad.  check it out, don't I look cool???
                                                 
here I am with my dad waiting to go for a drive


getting my seat belt on, thats very important! 









Come on, Lets Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment